2021 – today
- ARTEST – Enhancing education programmes in Arts and Humanities via European STEM methods and tools.
2019 – today
- Mixed Reality and Geoinformatics for Monuments’ Demonstration (MERGIN’MODE), Special Action “Open Innovation In Culture”, National Strategic Reference Framework (NSRF).
2019 – 2021
- Promotion and Certification of Destinations and Routes of Religious Tourism (RE-TOUR), RESEARCH – CREATE – INNOVATE, Operational Programme Competitiveness, Entrepreneurship and Innovation 2014-2020 (EPAnEK), National Strategic Reference Framework (NSRF).
- Development of a system for the visualization of cultural events’ information of Thessaloniki State Symphony Orchestra (DIGI-ORCH), Special Action “Open Innovation In Culture”, National Strategic Reference Framework (NSRF).
2020 – today
- Improving the coexistence of man and bear in four National Parks of Southern Europe LIFE ARCPROM, Department of Visual and Applied Arts, University of Western Macedonia.
- THESS-PRESS: An artistic journey of young people inspired by walking tours in the urban and mountainous environment of Macedonia, School of Fine Arts, University of Western Macedonia, Society for the Protection of Prespa, Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
2018 – 2020
- Social Interaction in virtual environments, Department of Product & Systems Design Engineering, University of the Aegean, co-financed by Greece and the European Social Fund- ESF, Operational Programme “Human Resources Development, Education and Lifelong Learning 2014-2020”.
- Application of ICT in the Visual March to Prespes, School of Fine Arts, University of Western Macedonia, Greece. Responsible (in cooperation with Y. Ziogas) for the electronic publication of the Proceedings of the International Conference Visual March to Prespes in collaboration with the National Documentation Center.
2015 – 2019
- TD1406 Innovation in Intelligent Management of Heritage Buildings, COST Action (European Cooperation in Science and Technology).
2014 – 2015
- Sculpture and society in Roman Greece: political, economic and religious context, Operational Program Education and Lifelong Learning 2007-2013- Action EXCELLENCE II.
2012 – 2013
- Voluntary Geographic Information and Crowdsourcing as a Tool for Promoting and Promoting Cultural Heritage, Post-doc research with a scholarship of Excellence from AUTh Research Committee.
2011 – 2012
- Archaeological Cadastre, Directorate of the National Archive of Monuments (NSRF 2007-2013).
2010 – 2011
- Contribution of Photogrammetry to the visual perception of artworks, Post-doc research with a scholarship of Excellence from State Scholarships Foundation.
- Laser scanning and visualisation of Polyphemus cave in Maronia Thrace, Ephorate of Paleoanthropology and Speleology of Northern Greece, Hellenic Ministry of Culture, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
2006 – 2008
- Development of a simple standardised system for capturing and managing archaeological excavation data, Bilateral cooperation programme Greece/ France, General Secretariat of Research and Technology.
- New technologies as a tool for highlighting the course of the vine and wine through the ages, in environmental education, Thrace-Aegean-Cyprus Program, Ministry of Macedonia-Thrace, Directorate General for European Programmes, Coordination and Development.
- Augmented Representation of Cultural Objects (ARCO), Centre of VLSI and Computer Graphics, University of Sussex, UK, FP5-IST – Programme for research, technological development and demonstration on a ‘User-friendly information society, 1998-2002’.
2003 – 2004
- Restoration and Use of the Early Medieval Fortifications in the East Mediterranean Countries (FORTMED), FP5-INCO 2 – Programme for research, technological development and demonstration on ‘Confirming the international role of Community research,1998-2002’.